ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Workers' Compensation
- Employment Law
- Social Security Disability
Mr. Doolan excelled in law school, graduating within the top ten percent of his class. He received a scholarship, The Robert and Elaine Hoffman Memorial Fellowship, and served as Notes and Comments Editor for the Memphis Law Review. In 2004, Mr. Doolan served as an extern to the Hon. Jon P. McCalla, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Tennessee.
Mr. Doolan has extensive experience defending companies and other insureds in civil actions across East Tennessee. He also is an experienced litigator with personal injury actions, workers compensation matters, insurance coverage disputes, and ERISA actions in both state and federal courts.
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Knoxville Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee